Spring, Summer and Fall Outdoor Activities and Facilities
|Fishing : Fish off the dock or rent a boat.||
|Fishing Charters: Find out the best spots to fish from the Pro’s! Fishing charters available from our docks through our partner Redline Outdoors.||
|ATV Rentals: New for Spring 2012!
Book a 2-hour ATV excursion that takes you directly from the resort and through a large private bush lot.
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub: Adult Swims, Water Fitness, and Water Games offered throughout the summer season.
- Baseball, Basketball and Volleyball
- Children’s Playground
- Beach : Large sandy beach, the floating raft and water trampoline with slide.
- Bicycling: Cycle the back woods or the country roads. Bicycles and child tow-trailers are available for rental from the Recreation Centre. Helmets are compulsory.
- Canoes: Paddle along the shoreline of Sparrow Lake or on the Severn River in one of our fleet of canoes.
- Lawn Games : bocce ball, croquet set, or horseshoes
- Sailboats: Sunfish sailboats, suitable for up to two adults come completely equipped. These small-sail boats are suited to the wind and water conditions of Sparrow Lake.
- Summer Water Sports: “Summer Watersports”, a professional water recreation service, joins the Bayview Wildwood Resort team. Go for a run or take a lesson. Water Weenie rides, boat rides, tubing, kneeboarding, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and air chair. Please ask our Front Office Staff for details and pricing. Special: Buy 10 runs you get the 11th free or if you buy 5 your 6th run is half price.
- Tennis: Two tennis courts are on the resort site, with one court being lit for night use.
- Excursion Shuttle Service: During daytime hours, we can arrange to pick you up at several points along Sparrow Lake or the Severn River – following a canoe or bicycle excursion away from the resort site.
Winter Outdoor Activities
The Winter Recreation Centre is Open 9:00am-5:00pm Daily
All your winter sporting equipment needs can be found in our Winter Recreation Center. Equipment is provided free of charge for two hours a day for all of the following activities. Late & damage fees will be charged to your room. Activities listed below are weather dependent.
- Snowmobile Rentals – Our partner On Your Way Marine provides rentals on a daily or weekly basis.
Click the link for more information
- Snow-Shoeing: Two scenic trails provide the perfect opportunity to enjoy this fun and easy winter activity. Cross – Country Skiing. Miles of well-groomed trails are available for participants of varying level of skill and fitness.
- Ice Skating: Our cleared and lighted area is a perfect venue for outdoor skating on this picturesque lake during the day or evening.
- Broomball and Ball Hockey:Play these fun winter sports at your leisure or we will help you organize a group for some low competition play.
- Cross Country Skiing: The winter forests offer groomed and track-set cross-country ski trails. Skis, boots and poles for adults and children, age 6 and up are available at the Recreation Centre
- Ice Fishing: We have our very own heated ice hut which can be reserved in 2 hour time slots. The ice hut is free to use but we ask that guests bring their own fishing supplies. There is a local bait shop just a 10 minute drive from Bayview Wildwood Resort. Please speak to one of our Guest Services Representatives for more details on Ice Fishing.