Port Severn, Ontario and the surrounding area of Toronto offer a plethora of activities for you and your family to enjoy. Whether you are looking to attend festivals in Orillia, concerts in Gravenhurst, paddling races in Bracebridge or simply enjoying the beauty of nature, there’s something for everyone!.
Please feel free to visit us at the front desk for more information.
Things to do in Orillia
- Spring Boat Show – June 10-12,2016
- Christmas in June – June 25, 2016
- Mariposa Folk Festival – July 8-10, 2016
- Orillia’s Scottish Festival – July 19-21, 2016
- Orilla Ribfest – August 27-28, 2016
- Orillia Santa Claus Parade – November 22
- Horse and Wagon Rides – Throughout December
Things to do in Bracebridge
- Bracebridge Farmers Market – May 21-October8, 2016
- Muskoka Arts and Crafts 35th Annual Christmas Show & Sale – November 21 & 22
- Santa’s Moonlight Shopping Party featuring the Festival of the Lights – December 4th
Things to do in Gravenhurst
- Gravenhurst Car Show – June 18, 2016
Music on the Barge – Sundays Mid June- August
- 61st Annual Santa Claus Parade – November 28
- Buddy Holly: Rockin’ Dance Party – November 28
- Muskoka Boat & Heritage Centre – Open Year Round
Things to do in Washago
- Washago Canada Parade – July 1, 2016
- Lake St. George Golf Club
- Washago Centennial Park
- Washago Cruises – Plan your own trip. Three person minimum.
Things to do in Bala
- Bala Cranberry Festival – October 14-16, 2016
There are so many things to do in and around Port Severn during your stay at Bayview Wildwood Resort. We look forward to welcoming you.