Sparrow Lake and the Severn River are home to Bass, Pickerel, Northern Pike, and Black Crappie. Bayview Wildwood Resort is home to great fishing packages and accommodations during the Spring and Autumn seasons. Bring your own boat or rent a fishing boat and we will be glad to pack you a hearty lunch for your day of fishing. Guided fishing adventures are also available from local outfitting services.
Fishing Packages at Bayview Wildwood Resort
Choose a midweek or weekend package; with or without meals included. See Rates and Reservations for more details.
Rent a 16 ft. Bass Boat with 25 hp. motor, steering, live-well with a full tank of gas, during the Spring or Autumn. Package rates start at $375/dbl per person and include: two nights stay, one dinner, two breakfasts, one box lunch, and two day boat rental. All operators will receive free of charge the “small vessel competency” orientation as required by Provincial Legislation.
- Early Arrival Option: Arrive as early as 8 am. Just make sure we know so that the fishing boat can be readied. Normal check-in time is 3:30 pm.
- Late Departure Option – Fish on your last day. We provide a storage area for luggage, etc. and use of Bayview Wildwood Resort shower facilities.
- Free docking, launching (At nearby marina, a small fee applies.)
First Annual Family Fishing Derby – June 1-3, 2018
Fun for the whole family !
- Includes 2 Night Accommodation, meals, Activities, Entertainment, Fishing & Prizes
- Call to book your family getaway and join in the fun. 1-800-461-0243
Package rate $360/pp with 2 children age 12 and under FREE