Port Severn, Ontario and the surrounding area of Toronto offer a plethora of activities for you and your family to enjoy. Whether you are looking to attend festivals in Orillia, concerts in Gravenhurst, paddling races in Bracebridge or simply enjoying the beauty of nature, there’s something for everyone!.
Please feel free to visit us at the front desk for more information.
Things to do in Orillia
- Spring Boat Show
- Christmas in June
- Mariposa Folk Festival
- Orillia’s Scottish Festival
- Orilla Ribfest
- Orillia Santa Claus Parade
- Horse and Wagon Rides
Things to do in Bracebridge
- Bracebridge Farmers Market
- Muskoka Arts and Crafts 35th Annual Christmas Show & Sale
- Santa’s Moonlight Shopping Party featuring the Festival of the Lights
Things to do in Gravenhurst
- Gravenhurst Car Show
- Music on the Barge – Sundays Mid June- August
- 61st Annual Santa Claus Parade
- Buddy Holly: Rockin’ Dance Party
- Muskoka Boat & Heritage Centre – Open Year Round
Things to do in Washago
- Washago Canada Parade
- Lake St. George Golf Club
- Washago Centennial Park
- Washago Cruises – Plan your own trip. Three person minimum.
Things to do in Bala
- Bala Cranberry Festival
There are so many things to do in and around Port Severn during your stay at Bayview Wildwood Resort. We look forward to welcoming you.